Giveaway Win an epic DOOM Edition HERO Series Gaming Chair from noblechairs and PC Gamer!

Page 32 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Tengo una silla de ofina la compre de sgunda mano y pues al principio era cómoda pero ya cala jaja una de Doom no estaría mal soy fanático de Doom me algo si la gano literal jaja lml

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I've been using an office chair for many years now, and it shows its age through its torn fabric, worn arms, and audible creaks and squeaks.

I would love to replace my worn out gear with something that would increase my slaying potential!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
As of current I have to sit on the far right corner on the very edge of my bed to be able to play my games, or stand if the wife hogs the whole thing. I would love to be able to slay the monsters of hell and rip and tear while sitting in the comfort of this beautiful chair.

signed, DeathClutch662

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current gaming chair is actually an office chair. The chair advertised having durable cushions with picture of a fist punching into them. 1 year later and those "durable" chushions are now flat and not comfortable for work or gaming. The hydraulic recently gave out and after every time I would raise it. The chair would immediately lower all the way. On the rare occasion it would stay up, randomly the chair would drop out of now where scaring me. To tolerate this issue I put a 3.5 inch pvc pipe to support and keep the chair up. So with the cushions going flat and the unreliable hydraulic failing me. Along with the normal wear and tear and it slightly leaning to the right. I can say confidently that i hate my chair. I am in need of a chair worthy of killing demons after long days at work.
Signed, DanMata85

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
The seat I use is my bed, I'd been looking for a chair to use and thought this is the best one since I stream Doom and Doom Eternal on Twitch, and it would be a little embarrassing if my "gaming chair" was the end of a bed lmao so thats keeping me from using a facecam

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Sitting on a (10 year old?) couch in front of my desk and it sucks. I can just stand to game for about an hour. I recently finished rehauling my gaming rig to be 4K compatible and just haven’t gotten around to getting a high end chair. I saw this chair announced last month if I remember correctly and I was drooling. Have loved the DOOM original series for as long as I was introduced to them. I really hate doing all this effort to upgrading my pc and have to wait to regain what I spent just to sit on a piece of crap. I was considering getting a GT racing for now but I’d rather actually spend the money for something really high quality. If I get selected I will Rip and tear this couch to the nether realm.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
It's from IKEA... Do I need to say anymore? This chair needs to be ripped and torn until it is destroyed. But really, no lumbar support, you can't adjust it to fit your needs, it's uncomfortable for long periods of time and it's white... So my toddler loves to draw on it. Plz help me PC Gamer!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a basic office chair with very little back support. It's old and isn't that great. Nothing worse than using an old office chair as my gaming chair...ugh
My love for Doom is Eternal. I really would like to win this chair!!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a broken down 50+ year old rocking chair that doesn't even rock anymore, has half of the back spokes broken off so my back and the rear cushion constantly fall out the back, and creeks whenever I move even a millimeter.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
That is one awesome looking gaming chair. I'm new to the PC gaming world and I have a really old folding chair, but hey I make it work by putting a cushion on it and sitting on it. This helps with my butt not falling asleep. Haha Doom is my favorite game as well really helps me destress after a long day of work. Thank you for the great giveaway. Goodluck everyone.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
My chair is a simple office chair that I’ve had for around 8 years. It gets the job done but it’s getting pretty worn out so I could definitely use an upgrade. I love Doom as it is one of the fist games I ever played as a kid so getting this sick new doom chair would be really cool.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I have no gaming chair and I have always wanted one! I’ve only ever used either a couch or an ordinary folding chair. I would love to have an official gaming chair, me being a big gamer. :)

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I hate my current chair. I used to have a half decent office chair which broke after a month of usage and now i just sit on a wooden classroom chair with steel legs (which is older than me btw) I absolutely hate it.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
My current chair is a little old, 12 years since mi dad gave it to me, very worn seat and armrest(sometimes my arms gets scratch with some screws that are now visible), I still love it and I can only replace with this doom chair.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I would love this chair because I sit on a fold out walmart chair that is so uncomfortable. Hurts my back and my ass, squeaks if I move. Can't sit for more than 20 minutes in it. I've always wanted an epic gaming chair but I can't afford one. To get one with this epic doom logo (which is one of my favorite games of all time) would be unreal

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
Currently have a hand me down task chair, it wobbles and drives me nuts sometimes.. so it makes sitting in it less than comfortable. These look wayyyy more comfy. Thanks for the chance.

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I just got a brand new PC one week ago. I haven't played on the PC in 9 years! I'm currently set up in a camping chair sitting on a stack of pillows. Definitely not ergonomic :( Doom is one of my all time favorites. I'm a proud owner of the newest collectors edition. This chair would be so incredible!!

Sep 11, 2020
Visit site
I hate my current chair. It's just an old office chair I took from work when they were going to throw it away. It doesn't always lean back when you want to and the cylinder is bad and slowly drops. It's just falling a part in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS