Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 10 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
For me has to be World of Warcraft! I know its had its ups and downs but I just can't stop playing, I must be a sucker for punishment 🤣

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite by far has to be The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for N64. Previously I also played the Legend of Zelda for Nintendo and Legend of Zelda II the Adventure of Link. so I was already a fan of the series when I was a kid. I would play the heck out of Ocarina of Time for hours not even just for the quests but the exploring the world in the game and the little side games they threw in there for you to play. It was the first game ever for me that I was completely immersed in the game. Very well done game at the time.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My favourite game is Star trek online been playing it for 10 yrs now which is an achievement in its self as not many online games live that long, I also play elite dangerous too, good luck everyone 🖖🤞

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite game is hard to say honestly. I think it would have to be either The Return of the Lost Vikings or Halo Reach. There are many more honorable mentions, too.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My all time favorite game has to be persona 4. I was addicted to it and had to get the true ending of the game before I could put down. Ever since that I've just loved the persona series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS