Competition Win an EPIC Black Edition gaming chair from noblechairs!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My all time favourite game has to be Red Dead Redemption, no matter how many other games I play or really enjoy - I always go back to it and throughly enjoy it

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My 'All time' favourite? There are a few to choose from like the dragon age series, the elder scrolls, the many final fantasy or dragon quests or even WoW but by far the one that really comes to mind would Civilisation V.
I got sucked into this game by my girlfriend's brother- in- law. I'd seen him play it many times on Steam and decided to check it out. The screenshots made me think 'meh' but it was on offer so i decided to go for it. I intended to give it an hour so to see how it went but ended up spending about 8 hours playing on that first sitting. After that I've spent over 500 hours playing it and would be more but my computer broke down and i didn't really have a pressing reason to fix it so I've mainly been playing console games since.
Which would bring me to my 2nd favourite game, The Last of Us. Another game which blew me away despite initial reservations about playing it.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
My favourite game off all time is HALFLIFE. Played all the series, not so happy about the vr one because i was waiting for Halflife 3 but instead they are doing the vr :( .

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Final Fantasy VII. I devoted more hours to that game than I'll ever care to admit. What I would give to have the time to put into a game like that again.

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
Final Fantasy VII it started my love affair with jrpg’s. I’ve played through too many times to remember in the process levelling every character to 99 and mastering all materia.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
All time has to be Halo 2. Back when the pc port was terrible before project cartographer came, I could still ignore the flaws because of how fun the multiplayer was and how much they expanded on the story.

Current favourite game to play though has to be Counter Strike: Global Offensive, I didnt know I was a competitive person until I started playing CS:GO

Reactions: Lutfij
Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
First off I wanna say thanks for the epic giveaway! Hmmmm favorite game of all time... time to show my age I guess LOL It would have to be zelda-majoras mask (the original) idk what it was about the game, it just had this odd feeling through the whole game and as a kid was the perfect addition to OOT, the time management system was awesome and added alot of things to the game world that other games at the time just didnt have.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
My favourite game of all time has got to be Final Fantasy VII. Everything about that game is masterful, the music, the pacing, the characters. Even after 22 years it still makes me cry. It was the example I used in my philosophy studies at University to argue how video games were art.
Wonderful game.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3. I don’t need to give a reason as to why! Closely followed by PUBG back in the old days before it went all fortnite on us!

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe
originally on master system but revisited many times over the years on many platforms.
does this age me much?
so many memory's of kicking my cousin's butt

Reactions: myslim2530
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS