Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2 - I played the first one when it came out and it felt super surreal. It'd be nice to go on a new adventure with some old friends.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium, No man's sky and Tunic. I've heard they're all great games and I have a few friends that have recommended them but haven't had a chance to check them out myself. They all look really fun and really unique.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
ill have to say Psychonauts 2 loved the first one back on ps2 and i would love to play the second just to see what crazy levels they came up with

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2. Haven't played it, but #1 was such a wonderful wacky game. I expect nothing but the same and it will be delightful.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Tunic

It is a tough question because there is several games on the list that I would like to try. Eventually, I went with Tunic because it's an amalgam of several genres I like to play.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
I'd have to be in it for that sweet No Man's Sky action. The thing is, I would be winning it not for myself, but for a real good friend who has never had the pleasure of the game and is deserving of a good gift like that this year (I do have it already and would love for him to join me in space shenanigans 😉). The other games look great, but this one would help me make my good friends end of year celebrations that much sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts