Competition Win a Winter Bundle from PC Gamer and GOG

Page 3 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2 - I played the first one when it came out and it felt super surreal. It'd be nice to go on a new adventure with some old friends.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Disco Elysium, No man's sky and Tunic. I've heard they're all great games and I have a few friends that have recommended them but haven't had a chance to check them out myself. They all look really fun and really unique.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
ill have to say Psychonauts 2 loved the first one back on ps2 and i would love to play the second just to see what crazy levels they came up with

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
Psychonauts 2. Haven't played it, but #1 was such a wonderful wacky game. I expect nothing but the same and it will be delightful.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Tunic

It is a tough question because there is several games on the list that I would like to try. Eventually, I went with Tunic because it's an amalgam of several genres I like to play.

Dec 16, 2022
Visit site
I'd have to be in it for that sweet No Man's Sky action. The thing is, I would be winning it not for myself, but for a real good friend who has never had the pleasure of the game and is deserving of a good gift like that this year (I do have it already and would love for him to join me in space shenanigans 😉). The other games look great, but this one would help me make my good friends end of year celebrations that much sweeter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS