Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 636 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Understand all the historical transition of the Cyberpunk World to it's moment of playing. All world transformations, most likely in the Hegelian Historical Materialism on machine transition. Looking forward to many philosophical ambita of this game!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do in Cyberpunk is get lost in the world. The visuals the sounds and the narrative. The way that the Witcher series and skyrim grabbed my attention and had me playing for hours at a time, I know this game will bring that feeling and then some.

I used to play this game when it was pen and paper in high school with my friends. The idea of getting to play again and see the things we dreamed up in real time is hella hype.

I wrote what my character would be in the other giveaway! I hope I win!

My ideal character is probably an older street Samurai who used to be a black cop from the 80s from a corrupt precinct. The police captain assassinated his wife and child and blamed it on him to cover up his dirty business. He managed to expose the captain but by then it was too late. No other precinct would hire him for turning on the brass. Bitter and disillusioned he swears to bring down the whole system, but when he gets too close to the state, he ends up in a coma after a "freak accident". Years later, he is rebuilt by a strange benefactor with cybernetics and is brought back into a very different world. Coping with a body that is not entirely his in a world he barely recognizes!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Even since I saw the reveal trailer in January in 2013, I was excited because was always a fan CD Projekt Red, and have been looking at Cyberpunk news since the E3 trailer and been hyped ever since. One I got my hands on the game, I was gonna enjoy the first playthrough, and afterwords I was going to earn a Platinum trophy for the game.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore all of the side areas, and try to find cool Easter eggs. I also want to experience a well told story, by a favorite developer.

Good luck, everyone!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to play this game since it's reveal!! Love this studio! Fell in love with the witcher 3! I'm going to play this game non-stop and throw hours and hours and hours until I unlock and explore every single area!!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna see how breathtaking the graphics and sound design are and get immersed in all that can be offered in Cyberpunk 2077, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to even play the game and enjoy this experience with my graphics card.

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm extremely excited about driving around the city in a wide array of cars and explore everything there is to explore!!!!!!!! Additionally, I want to try out all the guns and complete all missions!!!

raf

May 2, 2020
Visit site
I really can't wait to explore every nook and corner of Night City and beyond, talk with every complex character and complete all the quests and side quests in multiple ways. Really really really can't wait to play this game!!!!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I love technology and i think that becoming part of a a machine is one the ultimate goals of the humanity. With it we will be able to explore the universe for long periods of time, control machinery as a extension of ourselves, without worryng about biological needs., and acquire all the knowledge there's to be acquired.
I know this game will allow me to grasp the feeling of this dream in a way that is fun to me and my friends. So that's why i want to be able to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS