Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 633 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the map, and checking out all the cool graphics displayed at top quality settings. Made possible because of my new Cyberpunk 2077 Edition GeForce RTX 2080 Ti . Please ? :)

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to becoming immersed in a vision of the potential future. The apparent benefits of technological advances coupled with the unregulated gonna on in the exploitative underworld all wrapped in the technopunk neon musings of Projekt Red's beautifully realised world. Can't. Wait! (my pc wallpaper is 2077-themed! It's awesome!)

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to explore nightcity and get lost in all of the lore and story that this game has to offer. Open world games have become a new way of travel for me as I am able to go out and explore different worlds and universes while I'm still locked in my house during quarantine.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I just want to explore night city, to find amazing vantage points overlooking thle city to the small allyways and side streets, the amazing 1% looking apartments and plazas to the proverty stricken ghettos and full of dingy bars and dirty dealings of the illegal nature. I really want to see what kind of world CDPR have made and I just cant wait for it to come out!

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting 8 years, at this point I just want to soak it in. Walk around the city and just immerse myself as much as possible. And also form a spider robot army lol

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Exploring the deatails in this wonderful Open World! Also spending hours on maxing out the Equipment I have, even if it just barely improves my character stats.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
- Hey Jake, do you know great news?
- What news Finn?
- PC Gamer portal started a contest, where one lucky can win exclusive Videocard with Cyberpunk 2077 super design.
- I'm so happy dud, and what need to do?
- Only describe yours favourite activity in Cyberpunk 2077. Mine - explore the carefully designed world of Cyberpunk. And what about you, Jake?
- You know well Finn, that where you goes - I will always go with you to explore the unknown of the new world of Cyberpunk!
- I'm glad to hear that, Friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
I really want to collect all the unique weapons and then build my character around the most interesting ones, doesn't have to be most broken/op.. just want to play with the slickest looking unique featured weapons while looking as fly as possible ;).

Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
The thing I would love to do is simply going by leg and exploring the Night City. I want to explore as much as possible and discover many hidden quests and dialogues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts