Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 601 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to create a weird Cyberpunk-style take on Vergil who can only talk about motivation and power. Like the whole playthrough will be themed around that alone.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to playing a shooter RPG that doesn’t take place in a post nuclear apocalypse. I think it’ll be nice to see the glow of street signs as opposed to radiation. Oh, and bionic limbs? That’s cool with me too.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to have the opportunity of win a equipament that will run the game, because in my country it's too expensive, and I'm on a hype for Cyberpunk 2077 sinse the very first trailler.
This game willbe breathtaking!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I need this power of this GPU to complete my PC rig and become able to play at a higher level than before!
And also to play Cyberpunk 2077.
I am curious about the soundtrack in this game.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
When cyberpunk got delayed I was super excited bc it comes out two days after my birthday. So I will be taking two days off to relax and just experience what it has to offer! Super super excited for character customization though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS