Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 600 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
I would like to discover the secret actions Corporations are running in Night City and to explore this Cyberpunk universe.

May 29, 2020
never have been disappointed with CD Projekt Red games, have em on multiple platforms and cant wait for this to be released, gonna get myself immersed in it, finish it and repeat!

May 29, 2020
I would immediately head to the data archives building in City Centre to confirm that Trump lost his 2020 election bid. Then I would celebrate by driving to Westbrook and graffiti the district with dickbutts, while blasting "Eat The Rich" by Aerosmith.

May 29, 2020
been waiting for this game since the first trailer was posted on the cyberpunk 2077 youtube channel and have been following since, during that time i have fell in love with almost everything about the game and only do more and more every time more info is released. the thing i want to do most when the game comes out is to just play through the story line and listen to the well-produced music that i have heard so far in the gameplay videos released.

May 29, 2020
I just want to get immersed in the cyberpunk world and just take it all in. After The Witcher 3 I hope it will be a similar or even better experience.

May 29, 2020
I want to explore the deep and rich world of Night City, this game has been a must have since it was announced and knowing it was made by CD Projekt Red. I fully intend to play and enjoy every corner of this game, explore it´s many RPG choices and paths. And use the GPU to build my first gaming PC

May 29, 2020
I want to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!! Im really excited it feels like I've been waiting 5 years for it to finally release. I prefer studios to have the " when its done its done" approach over rushing so I will wait patiently...

May 29, 2020
Dishing out Death with my customized Donger, but spy on people with ye olde spider bot because Im insecure about my Finger nails having blood on them

May 29, 2020
The main story is the big thing for me. I'm gonna finish that and then just explore the city and take on the side-mission.

If I can actually finish the character creator, that is.

May 29, 2020
I want to upgrade my character to the ultimate cyborg! Full military augments with stealth enhancers yes please.

May 29, 2020
I want to do absolutely everything. I want to do every side quest, explore every part of the map, I want to playthrough until I know absolutely everything about the lore. I want play the main story and get every possible out come, I want to find highpoints that look over the city so that I can sit and appreciate everything that went into this game. I want to meet and interact with all the characters, and I want to learn their backstories and see how they add to the game. I have been waiting a long time for this game and it's easy for me to say that when it comes out I'm going through everything it has to offer. I can't wait to appreciate every last detail that the amazing people at CD Projekt Red have put into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts