Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 600 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to do absolutely everything. I want to do every side quest, explore every part of the map, I want to playthrough until I know absolutely everything about the lore. I want play the main story and get every possible out come, I want to find highpoints that look over the city so that I can sit and appreciate everything that went into this game. I want to meet and interact with all the characters, and I want to learn their backstories and see how they add to the game. I have been waiting a long time for this game and it's easy for me to say that when it comes out I'm going through everything it has to offer. I can't wait to appreciate every last detail that the amazing people at CD Projekt Red have put into it.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to explore the world that they have created see what kind of fun side quest stuff they added in. Hopefully once i finish it i wont be burned out on it and actually do a send play though too.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I mostly just want to soak in the atmosphere of the game. I've being vibing to a lot of synthwave and cyberpunk music over the last couple of years, really looking forward to just exploring and experiencing the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts