Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 600 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME!! Im really excited it feels like I've been waiting 5 years for it to finally release. I prefer studios to have the " when its done its done" approach over rushing so I will wait patiently...

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to do absolutely everything. I want to do every side quest, explore every part of the map, I want to playthrough until I know absolutely everything about the lore. I want play the main story and get every possible out come, I want to find highpoints that look over the city so that I can sit and appreciate everything that went into this game. I want to meet and interact with all the characters, and I want to learn their backstories and see how they add to the game. I have been waiting a long time for this game and it's easy for me to say that when it comes out I'm going through everything it has to offer. I can't wait to appreciate every last detail that the amazing people at CD Projekt Red have put into it.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to explore the world that they have created see what kind of fun side quest stuff they added in. Hopefully once i finish it i wont be burned out on it and actually do a send play though too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS