Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 585 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Definitely trying to play through the game with as few enhancements as possible, playing a purist with no biases toward either side of the debate, but takes comfort in remaining whole.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the world they've created, meeting the characters and seeing the story they come up with in this setting that is ripe for many different themes. I feel like I'll be able to sink plenty of time into this game once it comes out. Less than four months to go now!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I’ve never even experienced pc gaming before and was thinking about getting into it soon. For my birthday my parents are going to help me build my first ever pc and I’m beyond excited. I love them so much and in order for this to be the best it possibly could I’d really like to win this to help get some of the burden off my parents shoulders so when cyberpunk comes around in September I’ll be ready to happily enjoy possible the best projekt cd projekt Red has ever masterfully crafted. Thanks guys and have an amazing day.🙏🏻❤️

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I’m most excited about creating a data runner character to use his abilities to earn the trust of the VooDoo boys. I’m curious as to how deep I can get in with the gang and if I will get to take them down on my own. Exploring night city and the Pacifica District will also be fun as well.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The thing I want to do the most in cyberpunk 2077 is become the worst version of my character possible so that I can have Keanu be disappointed in me

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Yo, I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I play this game. The hype......it's unreal. I pre-ordered it on day one. I have more than 500+ hours on the Witcher series combined. With CP2077, I hope to for at least 200+ hours. I love the whole FPS + Open World genre (Dying Light was a blast). I know I like crazy **** and I know this game is gonna deliver (I'm gonna find the highest point and jump from it). I hope it's optimized so that a lot of us can play whilst it still looks good Can't wait.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Would love to push my PC hardware to the limits, also CyberPunk 2077 will be released around the same time as the next gen consoles, GPUs and possibly Zen3 AMD CPUs. We are on the edge of a generational jump in hardware capabilities and I would love to push this hardware with this new AAA game. Best of luck to all! GG

May 29, 2020
Visit site
In games like Cyberpunk I really like to play the hero. Doing what is right, helping people when I can, and choosing the dialog that won’t hurt NPC’s feelings. Although it’s not real, and I know I’m not really hurting anyone, I still feel guilty if I do something morally wrong. So in Cyberpunk, I just want to be the hero that it deserves.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking to cyber as many cybers as I can possibly cyber in cybercyber 207cyber.

And I wanna hang out with Keanu Reeves with a metal arm (that's awesome, dude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS