Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 586 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to customize my character to be the cyberpunkest cyberpunk punk ever. Play all missions and replay it all
over and over again to see every consequences! Build my Street level up to be recognized by every gang on the Metro City! 😎

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I love CD Projekt Red and their games. So judging by their previous achievements what I want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is probably soak in the atmosphere

May 29, 2020
Visit site
If do actually win this which will mean i can run the game im most looking forward to doing a 100% run of the game

If i dont win then i guess ill have to wait a few years before playing lol

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'm hoping is how dynamic they are making skills sets, instead of me anyways being the stealth archer. I like stealth to be a very lethal mix of quick action takedowns with a way to retaliate if something goes wrong. Not just hide away until they think nothing happened! Heres hoping.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I wanna legit explore everything there is to explore in CyberPunk 2077. I am a massive fan of CD Project RED due to the witcher series and I have no doubt they won't disappoint with this new entry. The combat and exploration are what excites me the most about CyberPunk 2077 so I can't wait to play through all of that. I can't wait for the game to come out this September, it would be my honor to receive a 2080 ti to be able to witness the game in its all glory! May it serve me or someone else well.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to play the game And support the developers for future projects as well. that’s the only reason Why I want to win. To keep moving forward. Good luck to all participant. Greetings from North Borneo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS