Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 584 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I seriously can’t wait to play this game! I’ve been hyped about this game since the teaser trail with the lady in the white dress! I want to try every play through and try every skill! The story looks incredible and I can’t wait to explore deeper into the lore!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
as a netrunner i'm going to go as deep into the cyberspace as it will be possible. Regardless how long it will take, or how dangerous it is, you have to dive deeper..

Apr 10, 2020
Visit site
After the Witcher series i have high hopes for this title, i think we all do, my main aspects are exploration i hope it will be possible, rpg elements - customizing my character as much as i can, and i'm looking forward to the shooting mechanism, the fights are really important it needs to be good in a long game.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Seeing the world they created in The Witcher gives me excitement on what they'll create in Cyberpunk 2077. It's a whole new game, a whole different story and the only limitation is their imagination and, of course, budgeting.

In the end, I'm ready to see something fresh and new.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
As an avid connoisseur of Cyberpunk books I can't wait to finally explore a proper "grown-up" cyberpunk playground embedded with layers and layers of stylm content and depth. What i'm mostly looking forward too though is just simply exploring every nook and cranny of Night City and watching the city and the NPC's going about their daily routines... CD Projekt Red always knocks worldbuilding out of the park, so yeah... that!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to the awesome character creator, to owning and decorating apartments, and to engaging in criminal nightlife activities. It has been a long wait, I heard about this game many years ago while playing some of their older witcher games, they had this game planned for a while, I have played all of their games since they started out and I am very excited to try this which should be their masterpiece!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm just really excited to drop into the the world that you guys have created. I've always loved just driving around and exploring environments in new games and CP2077 looks like it'll be a great experience!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the world and stories that CD project Red will create. I loved Wotcher 3 and hopefully this will have some amazing stories as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Other than "mufufu💕" with gf after "pew pew pew 💥"ing some rascals?

Well, enjoying night walking and make some little chaos in the neony Night City will be fun i guess 🌃, especially with Johnny Silverhand on your side.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
i heard that you can customize your genitals in this game so i hope i can make the most giga-chad character with a weaponized donger and use it to bring peace and order to Night City. (of course i don't expect to be able to really do that in game, or should I?)

jokes aside, i'll pretty much enjoy roleplaying and exploring the game my way and look for great scenic spots to chill in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS