Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 587 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I’ve really been need a new upgrade for my pc rig lately but I just can’t afford one as I’m going through some rough times at the moment. The one thing I’ve been looking forward to is cyberpunk come September and I wanna be able to play at its fullest most hardcore potential. I’d really appreciate it if I could win this since it’s really the only thing that gives me excitement.love you guys have a great day❤️🙏🏻

May 29, 2020
Visit site
To be honest, i'm just want to wonder around on Cyberpunk 2077 world, the cyber theme city and such, even without maxout graphics setting it should be a cool scene

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to experience the next game from the company who gave us the Witcher series, and looking forward to see how Cirillia is going to be introduced in the game.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Open World Exploration is what i am excited for, and characters design. I am looking forward to explore this futuristic world that i have never seen in a game before. Can't wait for it to release this september

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS