Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 581 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I wanna experience a cyber dystopian world , get high on drugs and upgrades gear out my character and see the detail of the world hell first thing I would do is ride the train from start till end of the track to see the sights of the city. Long live night city!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
First off this game seems like something I would only dream about. The amount of time that CDPR has been putting into this game for years is finally pulling off and EVERY single preview that I have seen looks completely astonishing! I cant wait to explore the huge map (almost as big as Witcher 3) and figure my way out through this large story mode. The things you can do look endless and the amount of character customization looks so intense I bet I could spend hours just on that! One of the things I cant wait to see is just how much cyber and technology there will be and the fluid class system in this game seems so interesting I just cant wait much longer seeing all the previews for the game. There is so many things that I am curious about within the game that makes me wonder so many things within the story mode that seems like it changes depends on what you do! Now that seems only something I could dream about. I cant wait to turn my story mode into such a crazy train of events that apparently will never end! I have been doing alot of research on this game at first I thought I would play it like Gta or watch dogs, but now im very curious because the gameplay is such different then any game I have played I just cant wait to see how im going to do this. I have always been interested in cyber wear and robots I just cant wait for the first time I visit cyber dock and buy my first leg, arm, hands etc the opportunity's seem almost endless! This game has such features that I love in other games mixed all into one. Some of these features involve stuff as simple as the automotive opportunities from gta to stuff like robot boxing from real steal and I hear there is even a little virtual romance where you can date in the game and maybe even have a family??? I have many many many.... wonders about this game that I would love to be able to experience real soon. I dont think the creators are going to want to read much more, but I could go for another hour or so of many things I would want to do within this game! I cant wait for September 17, 2020 which is ironically one day after my birthday such perfect timing.

Last edited:
May 29, 2020
Visit site
I am looking forward to loosing hours, days,... weeks of my lifetime just enjoying the game. Since currently a proper social life is not possible, it will be much more enjoyable with CP2077 at hand ;)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Oh boy, I want to ride around in this dystopian neon city at night on the David Hasselhoff-looking car and find places I can watch the sunset or sunrise to. With the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card, Im sure it'll look great.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've never played a Cyberpunk game yet, however win or not win this immense graphics card won't influence my decision to buy the game and experience all the hype about it. Good luck to everyone 👍🏼

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I love story driven games and i hope this game is gonna have an amazing story so one thing I really wanna do is to do the main story and also side storys becuse they use to add in why things happens in the main story sometimes in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS