Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 580 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
Hello!

I was waiting for this game since the first cinematic trailer came out, about 7 years ago!

I enjoy cyberpunk atmosphere quite a lot. I regularly rewatch all the cyberpunk classics and experiencing it makes me feel inspired, motivated, and energized, which is a really difficult to achieve in current quarantine time. Now, watching all the trailers and gameplay walkthroughs, I can't wait to experience new cyberpunk universe. Honestly, the first thing I want to do in the game is simply to interact with the world. Walking in the evening streets, watching the NPCs living their NPC lives, and fully immersing myself into Cyberpunk 2077 is the thing I anticipate the most. I am sure that the story and characters will be awesome, but the most important thing for me is to feel that I exist in this cyberpunk atmosphere, the one that is in fact a truly BREATHTAKING experience for me!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I I’m really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 because of being able to explore around. I love all games where you can explore and find cool things. Really looking forward to this game. 👍

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to test out the mechanics of the game, try to see if the toilets are flushable, if I can see myself in the mirror and if I can see my feet (me no like being a ghost).

I’m hoping to see if the engine allows for emergent game play as non-scripted events are usually the most fun, like whether throwing chocolate bars vs gummy bears has a different effect on random NFCs.

Also, I can’t wait to test out if AI can learn and adapt to my game tactics.

:)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
The little details by CPR games are by far the most intriguing. Looking forward to see how well built the open world is down to the smallest detail. This game might predict some real life future scenarios perfectly. #RTXON

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Im excited almost everything about the game; the graphics, the gameplay, the game mechanics & the sci-fi story, its pretty much different genre & another level of RPG

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited about being able to escape from the day to day into an immersive, gritty world. I'm equally as excited about simply exploring Night City as I am delving into the complex stories the developers have woven into the setting!

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Well damn its a cd projeckt red game. The developers of the witcher series. Free roaming with all the side quests and exploring night city is the first thing im gonna do. Then the camapaign of course. But the main thing im looking forward to is KEANU REEVES!!! I mean its john wick himself in the game, what else would you need. Gonna shoot some bad guys and love some pups with him.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I work in a company that creates AI. The next step would be cybernetics and mechanical prosthetics which is a massive interest of mine. Just from the little that we have seen already, the body augmentations in the game are so interestingly designed and created. I think many believe this is unreachable (maybe what's in Cyberpunk 2077 is) but replacing limbs might not be. Very keen to see more of the cybernetics in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS