Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 582 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2020
Visit site
CDPR to me are fantastic game developers who have shown they can really immerse a player in a world with the Witcher games and I just can't wait to be immersed in the world and story of cyberpunk.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is a dream game, absolutely awesome! The first thing i would do in this game is to see the amazing details devs done for us and the entire community of the gaming.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'll want to mod the hell out of my character. hopefully, we have a selfie camera to see our character; you know, because it's not in 3rd person view, just your lovely lovely 1st person view. thanks.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since it was first revealed back in 2012, and I just can't wait to get my hands on it. The thing that I want to do most in this game is to explore every inch of its beautiful world and to take my time in experiencing all the meticulously-crafted quests.

Han

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to exploring the scenery they've created. I was always into that kind of cyberpunk-themed worlds. It might even give me the inspiration to continue learning 3d modeling of that kind of universe (the GPU would be very helpful in the rendering process).

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Can't really say what as there wasn't everything show just yet. However definetly am looking forward to explore all the capabilities the rpg has to offer especially the builds and... detailed character customization. ;)

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced around 2013, and after playing The Witcher 3 and their expansion, I trust CDPR in delivering the best open world experience in video game.
And when I've got to play Cyberpunk 2077, I'd like to play as a stealthy Net Runner, exploring the different side of Night City, and enjoying the narrative that's inspired from the vision of dystopian future potrayed in popular culture such as Blade Runner (and its sequel).

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to create a badass looking character so that I can then immerse myself in the world of Night City, where I'll either wreak havoc or become the city's guardian angel.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
Hopefully its not too late, I just read about this today and saw something about it ending June 1st. I think what i want to do most when i get my hands on the game is create a character thats very close to how i actually look like and cause as much havoc as i can. After that i'll make a separate game file and try to complete the game as a pacifist.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to enjoy the freedom of its Open World and explore the game with its own features, gameplay, and setting. I hope the exploration of the map goes along with the story or campaign. Looking forward to playing this game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS