Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 565 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to go for a late night drive, pick up some *friends*, and take them back to my place for some *board games.*

Preferably not Monopoly because I want to go for a non-lethal playthrough the first time and Monopoly can only end in death.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
One of the main features shown in trailers that has piqued my interest with this game is the ability to travel around in a futuristic motorbike and using it to explore parts of Night City. This is something that I'll definitely want to try out in the game soon, plus many other activities such as fighting enemies with unique, never seen before weapons and modding the game with more 80's neon retro style aesthetics for example.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am polish and I have been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first teaser, because I am a huge fan of CD Projekt Red. Not only because of my nationality :D When I finally get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077 in September (hopefully they won't move the release again), first thing I am gonna do is, of course, create my character, but straight after that I am gonna go explore the Night City. After I've seen most of it, I will play the story, which will probably be amazing. Having an RTX 2080Ti in my build would definitely increase my immersion to the world, so I really hope I will win this.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Spend 1-2 hours to customise how my character will look and style.

Probably have a rough start and finish the game, and start another play-through to re-live the story or a new role then wait for the multiplayer for the next few months or a year after.

My friends and colleagues are waiting for this game for almost a year please don't fail us now.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
not only does the card look like it is a piece of art but it has the performance to back up its looks, especially important as cyberpunk 2077 will not be a light game to run. when I get the game I would love to sit and gaze in awe at the amazing environment CD project red have created based on the trailers. the storyline seems so engaging and in-depth l. I'm sure I will spend months and months straight on it :)

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would like to drive around in a casual manner, until I come into contact with an NPC whos cybernetic implants I inexplicably do not like the look of in the slightest. Then I will blast them in the chops and deal with the consequences afterwards.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would like to simply walk through the world of CDPR's Cyberpunk. I spent hours just going through the worlds in the Witcher games and I am always at awe at how they craft their worlds. I can't wait to see the world they will make in this game to come.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I'd love to explore the world of Cyberpunk, immerse myself into the role of V, Discover all the little details about world and characters. Being able to actually run CP2077 would be great! Nontheless, If you've read it, have a good day/night and thank you for your time.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I loved the way Witcher 3 handle all the missions and the rewards for exploring. I love exploring worlds so I can't wait to explore Cyberpunk World. And it will be waaay beter on a 2080ti!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. It has a huge open world but yet it still feels lived in.
The combat and movement is satisfying and the quests are engaging and just a lot of fun.
Character design also plays a huge role in this, every npc, the protagonist and even villains have some "relatable " characteristics or just something that makes you think they're sorta real.
I think that CP2077 is going to be very similiar or even better in these aspects!
The 1 hour of gameplay that i saw looked fantastic graphics and gameplay wise, everything seemed awesome.
I'm also really excited for the story, CDPR are known for good story-telling and good quest design.
Can't wait to get my hands on this game and just have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS