Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 564 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, looking forward to exploring every aspect of the game bc it looks dope - giving very much GTA, Sleeping Dogs vibes. But when I first heard Keanu Reeves was in the game? I WAS LIKE DING DING DING DING THAT'S THE ONE!!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just like exploring the world build by CDPR and the variety of quests with multiple endings. I loved it in all their Witcher games. Going through quests, making decisions and looking at the impact your decisions had on the flow of the game. And while doing all of that you just enjoy your environment. While Cyberpunk 2077 is from an entirely different genre, I have no doubt that CDPR will construct an amazing world.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 is a massive game! I just can't put all my expectations for it in one sentence XD XD specially after playing The Witcher 3 😍 but I'll tell you what I really hope CDPR can show us Ciri in Night City that would be super dope haha ^^
Also, I'm reallly existed for this giveaway I'm building my very first PC and I was going for the GTX 1660 OC but I haven't bought it yet it's too expensive for me xD (I live in Algeria prices are through the roof here...) so it would really be amazing if I won it! Anyhow thank you for the giveaway and congratulations to the future lucky winner!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to go for a late night drive, pick up some *friends*, and take them back to my place for some *board games.*

Preferably not Monopoly because I want to go for a non-lethal playthrough the first time and Monopoly can only end in death.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
One of the main features shown in trailers that has piqued my interest with this game is the ability to travel around in a futuristic motorbike and using it to explore parts of Night City. This is something that I'll definitely want to try out in the game soon, plus many other activities such as fighting enemies with unique, never seen before weapons and modding the game with more 80's neon retro style aesthetics for example.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I am polish and I have been waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 since the first teaser, because I am a huge fan of CD Projekt Red. Not only because of my nationality :D When I finally get my hands on Cyberpunk 2077 in September (hopefully they won't move the release again), first thing I am gonna do is, of course, create my character, but straight after that I am gonna go explore the Night City. After I've seen most of it, I will play the story, which will probably be amazing. Having an RTX 2080Ti in my build would definitely increase my immersion to the world, so I really hope I will win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts