Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 563 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love almost every aspect of CD PROJECT RED games: gameplay, level design, graphics, plot. Some of them were not good in the first Witcher but storytelling was enough to compensate this. Music in Witcher series and even in gameplay demo/trailers for Cyberpunk is exceptional and I'm sure I will be listening to Cyberpunk's OST for really long. When my preordered copy of Cyberpunk arrives, I will explore every corner of Night City and I hope to find many easter eggs and hidden details that make world believable like in the Witcher.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Looking to play through as a Male Nomad first, and role-playing and immersing myself completely into the game akin to Takeshi Kovach from Altered Carbon. I might make a Corporate Female V, afterwards to go more for a netrunner style build, professional assassin type. And then lastly I will make a street kid, and make a violent brute-force and meele focused character, and make alot of enemies.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to win this graphics card so I can have the best experience of exploring Night City with RTX capabilities. Since im a fan of the Witcher series, this game is a must buy for me. I will explore what Night City has to offer and go ham with all the upgrades and enhancements.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to have choice of how I play my game, and hope it gives me the same buzz like when I first completed a play through of the original Deus Ex. My now ex wife could not believe how long I played for when I loaded up that old CD-ROM. The best part is I can now customise my genitals and not just my face. 😂

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to experience the whole city and world of cyberpunk using the latest tech like RTX. I have really high hopes that this game is gonna be one of the kind.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I have been following this game for a long time. The idea to explore the possibilities of transhumanism, futuristic societies, and verticality in open world games sounds very interesting as well. Also, the fact that is been done by CDProjekt Red, is amazing. I believe they are one of the few companies who still put players first. Having a new GPU would definitely help, because I think my GTX 1070 is going to hate me otherwise. Good luck to everyone!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I was always a big fan of everything that was related to cyberpunk in any shape or form and after seeing the very first trailer of Cyberpunk 2077, I felt right at home with all the aesthetic and atmosphere. The E3 2019 Xbox conference only doubled my hype for this game, I didn't even watch all of the gameplay trailers because I want to blindly sink into all the story and gameplay mechanics this game is going to offer. But the major think I'd love to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is watching all of the landscapes of all Night City districts and "breathe" the atmosphere of city of the future. Have a great day everyone and good luck!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I’m really excited for this title because I want to see why CDPR can do with a new concept. I’ve played and loved all Witcher games (including standalone gwent games).
I’m extremely excited for the narrative and open world to explore!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Basically everything, but I'm looking forward to experiencing the world the most. From what we have seen from the Witcher CDPR is more than capable of building an immersive environment and I really hope the game will have a world as rich as in their previous game. I also hope CDPR will bless us with a high amount of details and little secrets so you discover something new every playthrough those were always a big favourite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts