Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 563 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
Most of all, I want to create my own awesome custom character, with all the cool features that come with the game! I love creating my own character-looks and it makes the game so much better for me! :D

May 28, 2020
Visit site
One of the best things about CD Project Red games is the worlds. Im looking forward to imersing myself in the world that is cyberpunk and spending hours enjoying every square inch of the game.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to get my hands on the game and dive into night city, i'm probably looking forward to exploring every nook and cranny of the map the most.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I'm so excited for this game... Pre-ordered it as soon as it was possible! Overall there's so many things I want to do... But if I had to choose one, I would go with standing in the rain besides my car while contemplating night city. Standing there thinking what do I want to do next.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore the city, and learn about all the little stories it's citizens have to tell! CD Projekt are brilliant story tellers, so I know there will be lots of memorable moments in the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love almost every aspect of CD PROJECT RED games: gameplay, level design, graphics, plot. Some of them were not good in the first Witcher but storytelling was enough to compensate this. Music in Witcher series and even in gameplay demo/trailers for Cyberpunk is exceptional and I'm sure I will be listening to Cyberpunk's OST for really long. When my preordered copy of Cyberpunk arrives, I will explore every corner of Night City and I hope to find many easter eggs and hidden details that make world believable like in the Witcher.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Looking to play through as a Male Nomad first, and role-playing and immersing myself completely into the game akin to Takeshi Kovach from Altered Carbon. I might make a Corporate Female V, afterwards to go more for a netrunner style build, professional assassin type. And then lastly I will make a street kid, and make a violent brute-force and meele focused character, and make alot of enemies.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to win this graphics card so I can have the best experience of exploring Night City with RTX capabilities. Since im a fan of the Witcher series, this game is a must buy for me. I will explore what Night City has to offer and go ham with all the upgrades and enhancements.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would like to explore the world , see the impressive city , search for some Easter eggs. Made by CD project red this clearly will have an impressive story that when finished will leave the played devastated :)) . GLHF All of you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS