Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 566 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Visit site
I loved the way Witcher 3 handle all the missions and the rewards for exploring. I love exploring worlds so I can't wait to explore Cyberpunk World. And it will be waaay beter on a 2080ti!!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games of all time. It has a huge open world but yet it still feels lived in.
The combat and movement is satisfying and the quests are engaging and just a lot of fun.
Character design also plays a huge role in this, every npc, the protagonist and even villains have some "relatable " characteristics or just something that makes you think they're sorta real.
I think that CP2077 is going to be very similiar or even better in these aspects!
The 1 hour of gameplay that i saw looked fantastic graphics and gameplay wise, everything seemed awesome.
I'm also really excited for the story, CDPR are known for good story-telling and good quest design.
Can't wait to get my hands on this game and just have a good time!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk is very much anticipated, and as a long time gamer, I really love big maps, open world, RPG games, where I have the freedom to go anywhere, do anything, have more depth, have so many activities, and a sound story. This is all what Cyberpunk 2077 and CD PROJECT RED combo will give me.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The first thing I want to do is simply to wander around, visit Night City, listen to the conversations, do some sightseeing. From what I've seen in the trailers, that only may keep me occupied for hours!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Ever since I first heard about the game I was excited for it. When I saw the 40 min demo video I was like a cartoon character, slack jawed and bug eyed. I cant wait to dig into all the graphical nuances, the destructive environment, all the different lighting, this game looks gorgeous. Im eagerly awaiting the visual orgasm that this game has to offer.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to find out how in depth the game world really is. I wanna know if every store and building will be open and how detailed will the lives of every NPC be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS