Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 549 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Since the day that I saw the extended game play video of the game, I have just wanted to explore the city and find and do everything that is possible to do before I even come close to finishing the game. Exploring open world games is one of my favorite things to do and I cannot wait to do that with this game. I am very excited for this.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
When I boot up Cyberpunk 2077 I wanna explore every corner in nightcity with my jeff hardy looking character, be sneaky and have cars to drive around
All that on Ultra Wide 1.5k 60fps with raytracing on

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I want to have a taste of this great cyber world. Me a big cup of coffee and enjoy the ride around this fantastic design, I really hope to hear the amazing sound tracks behind this masterpiece and be able to enjoy this ambitious project

May 28, 2020
Visit site
The #1 thing i want to do in this game is just to immerse myself into the crazy cyber future. Create my character after myself if i was to live in that time. Play the game like i use to as a kid on halo or gta by being mesmerized by everything and staying up for 28 hours learning everything about the game and finding the easter eggs! Thats what i look forward to and cant wait for!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Huge fan of CDPR, Spent 150+ hours on The Witcher 3, also a fan of Deus Ex series so this game is like a dream come true for me! Can't wait to immerse myself in the city just driving and listening to synthwave music,

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I just can't wait to get my hands on the cyberpunk 2077.I cant wait to experience the punky future setting and the gleam that cyberpunk holds for us gamers.Cyberpunk I had me excited from day 1 (E3) and cant wait to see Keanu in cyberpunk it will be breathtaking experience.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Man, I just want to explore and take my time with cyberpunk. Slowly take in the views and the art style. I can't wait to play the story aspect....honestly I just can't wait to get lost in a new cyber world!

EBA

May 28, 2020
Visit site
Character build types, currently I have 17 different build in my mind. Like TES V: Skyrim I want to finish game over and over again with different build types.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
I would want to invest myself into this world that has been brought to reality, a dream that was just that- a dream not too long ago, id usually listen to cyberpunk playlists and imagine i was in that world, so id do just that. Walk and bask in this world that i have longed for for years. With a playlist or music playing and just really immerse myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS