Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 548 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would like to destroy the corporations with intelligence, I love the part where you can do the game whiteout killing so I would focus on that. I think the easier way is to Rambo the thing, the true challenge is to win by remaining human.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The thing I would want most is to explore the open world and discover through what the developers have been creating for many years now. I want to appreciate and understand what their vision was on this futuristic world.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to progress through the game until i'm an unstoppable cyborg god, and since CD Projekt Red is making it i'm sure the story and gameplay will keep me thoroughly addicted to accomplish that.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
One thing I want to do is to explore and interact with the world. I am a sucker for little details so really excited to play this game (hopefully in highest display setting C: )

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I m waiting from the last year for this game wanted feel the story and see the open world interaction, the game play is great as shown in preview gameplay so much to explore with new possibilities .

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Was mesmerized by GTA 5 way back in 2013 (in PS3 LOL). Hope to recapture the same feeling with this game, with much much better hardware and software experience.

Thanks for the opportunity.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Personally I'll be spending a lot of time in the character creator to create the ugliest person I possibly can.

It makes me laugh to take my horrible creations out into gaming worlds and I want to do that in Cyberpunk 2077 as well.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to walk all around night city watching all the NPC’s function and see the amazing system CDPR created, complete all the amazing side quests I’m sure will be included within the game due to their reputation as the standard for what side quests should be, and to hear mr breathtaking, Keanu Reeves tell me to “wake up samurai, we got a city to burn” ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS