• Enter here for a chance to win a custom MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries themed PC powered by Intel!

Enter here for a chance to win a $500 Steam Gift Card and a WD_BLACK D30 Game Drive SSD!

Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 550 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2020
Man, I just want to explore and take my time with cyberpunk. Slowly take in the views and the art style. I can't wait to play the story aspect....honestly I just can't wait to get lost in a new cyber world!

EBA

May 28, 2020
Character build types, currently I have 17 different build in my mind. Like TES V: Skyrim I want to finish game over and over again with different build types.

May 28, 2020
I would want to invest myself into this world that has been brought to reality, a dream that was just that- a dream not too long ago, id usually listen to cyberpunk playlists and imagine i was in that world, so id do just that. Walk and bask in this world that i have longed for for years. With a playlist or music playing and just really immerse myself.

May 28, 2020
I want to live my life out in a world as close to Blade Runner as possible, and cyberpunk 2077 offers that world!

May 28, 2020
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to live long enough to see a future like Cyberpunk 2077 so I'm going to just roam around and take in all the sights, both good and bad.

Although to be honest, I think I'll just be stuck trying to customize my character, which is fine too!

May 28, 2020
Aside from discovering everything the game has to offer, I particularly want to see how the Santo Domingo District is designed. I'm a New Yorker Dominican so this has me extremely curious.

May 28, 2020
I really enjoyed playing GTA V but now I'm kinda bored of it and I think Cyberpunk 2077 can give me another great time.

May 28, 2020
Well for me the biggest thing I like about the game is the choices and different routes you can go about things. I would end up playing the games a bunch of times just to see how the game differs depending on what choice you choose. I love these kind of games and honestly I can’t wait to play it! Definitely on the top of my list for upcoming games.

May 28, 2020
if i win it, i can finally play my games with more than 60fps, like rainbow six siege, cod warzone etc, because i cant run those games right now

May 28, 2020
I want to see how open the world is and complete all the side missions and story. I have been waiting for this since I saw the first preview and I already know I will be doing multiple playthroughs.

Feb 13, 2020
For the longest time I just wanted play a proper RPG set in a futuristic timeline and role play as myself and probably more in subsequent playthroughs, Cyberpunk seems to be the perfect game for it, made by great devs no less. Knowing CDPR and from what I've seen, I already know this game will be a masterpiece.

Last time I kinda had this experience was the Mass Effect trilogy games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS