Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 547 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a longtime tabletop DM and huge fan of the Cyberpunk 2020 setting who is so beyond excited to see what my favorite WRPG developers can do with a setting I already love!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to hook this up to my laptops egpu and replace my rtx 2080 and give my little brother my rtx 2080 8gb vram, and then enjoy full blast settings 4k with the rtx 2080 to 11gb vram.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to boot up cyberpunk 2077 with a corpo agent start character and take in the city neon lights, the seedy underground, and explore the world in this transhumanist future! Super hyped for the game, haven't been this hyped for a release in a very long time. Love cyberpunk and can't wait to explore the digital realm of cd projekt red and Mike Podsmith.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have PC, but not strong enough to play and enjoy cyberpunk2077. I hate that i might be missing out of something so amazing. If i win this giveaway, it would be really great. Thank you.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been interested in the Cyberpunk world ever since I've played Android: Netrunner, and when I heard they're building the world of Cyberpunk 2077, I got to check it out! Definitely needed the graphic card so I could handle the game like it's meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS