Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 536 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
No one does immersion like CD Projekt Red does. I want to get lost in a new world full of customization and exploration. And I'm really excited to see what CDPR can do with an FPS

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Easily the thing I want to do most is look at the city from the highest point I’m able to get to. To take in the new game/atmosphere from CDPR that they always seem to do best.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to make a Stealth Build, and be able to explore every nook & cranny the game has to offer. im one of those people who will take the time to inspect everything to find hidden content that is what i look forward to the most!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I know exactly what I want to do! I want to explore the deep world of Cyberpunk since CDPR are known for making phenomenal worlds. I will try and play as a netrunner and mainly do stealth, but I will most likely fail at doing stealth. I am looking forward to making a review of this game too. I have been excited for this game for so long, and it will really be a big thing in my life. September cannot come soon enough!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am super looking forward to all the little stories with awesome twists, and just have that feeling that the game world is out there, moving independently from my decisions and whims. I want to be surprised and awed, but most of all I want to see some unexpected shenanigans and think, yeah Roach would love that, that crazy little horse.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I write stories set in a cyberpunk universe, and when I'll get my hands on this game I'll get so many ideas! But, most importantly, I've been waiting for AGES to play it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts