Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 537 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I know exactly what I want to do! I want to explore the deep world of Cyberpunk since CDPR are known for making phenomenal worlds. I will try and play as a netrunner and mainly do stealth, but I will most likely fail at doing stealth. I am looking forward to making a review of this game too. I have been excited for this game for so long, and it will really be a big thing in my life. September cannot come soon enough!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I am super looking forward to all the little stories with awesome twists, and just have that feeling that the game world is out there, moving independently from my decisions and whims. I want to be surprised and awed, but most of all I want to see some unexpected shenanigans and think, yeah Roach would love that, that crazy little horse.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I write stories set in a cyberpunk universe, and when I'll get my hands on this game I'll get so many ideas! But, most importantly, I've been waiting for AGES to play it!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The reason i want this because in my pc i have no dedicated gpu only integrated with 512mb vram. so everytime new game launch i just watch gameplay at YouTube. its hurt when you see people enjoy the new game but you only can watch it

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've loved the density and liveliness of the Witcher world (both 2 and 3!) So I can't wait to see what CDPR can do with a whole different setting that's set in a more futuristic world. I can't wait to discover some Witcher easter eggs (they will add these.. right?🥺) Just like they added the Cyberpunk easter egg in Witcher 3. Go through the story & *hopefully* again insanely detailed side quests (can't wait to find the pan in Night City.) And finally, I can't wait to make my character have small pp but have sex with every character you can have sex with. Yes I'm a kid, but I gotta stay kinda accurate to real life (hence the small pp).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I will become a cyber ninja from the corporate world. Dressing all in black, serious bad ass look, I will find a incredible, deadly and good looking katana (with a pistol for emergencies, of course).

However I will also try to find love....because cyber assassins can also have a good heart. =)

I just wish to be able to run this game in it's full glory with RTX ON (currently I will never be able to do that)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly the thing I cant wait to do in Cyberpunk is actually going out and searching for different weapons and stats. I love stat sticks so much for some reason. Really want Destiny or Human Revolution to be better.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to get in and get immersed in the world. I want to walk the alleyways, look for tiny details, listen to the NPCs idle chatter and let the overall world building wash over me, as I am an absolute sucker for atmosphere.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’d spend hours on customization it’s one thing I love about what’s been shown of the game and it seems there’s a lot you can do personally I can’t get enough of being able to customize different aspects of a game and it’s one of the reasons that I’m really drawn to this game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to escape into this world that CD Projekt has created, the levels of detail that they have shown within their teasers and trailers along with the density of the city itself and the levels of customisation that you yourself can undertake to change your character completely and make them unique to your specific play style. i just can't wait to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.