Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 534 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I most want to do? Meet all of the gangs and groups in Night City. Each and every one was incredible in the tabletop game; from eccentric and absurd through to downright terrifying. So I'm looking forward to meeting them, fighting them, befriending them and see who's left standing at the end.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Difficult to choose just one thing but i think like a lot of people i want to create my own character and explore what seems like one of the most immersive worlds ive seen in gaming

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Mostly, Id like to see more how characters interact and the overall world building present in the game. The big thing for me in The Witcher 3 was all the amazing side quests that really felt important, and I'm sort of looking out for those things in the upcoming Cyberpunk.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait-- firstly I wanna see the depth of character customization, which sounds great so far and then right after we're introduced to the open world just explore the cities and start with the side missions.. I feesl like with the Witcher 3 it kept me busy and entertained and to experience that in a Cyberpunk world nothing of which we have seen before, sounds amazing!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game seemed very interesting to play when it was first announced. I'm really excited for a new open world environment and I hope that CD Projekt Red delivers another masterpiece such as Witcher 3. I was also blown away that Keanu Reeves is now in a sci-fi action shooter game that people are very excited to get their hands on.

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
Honestly, I wanna enjoy the story. First CD Project Red game was the Witcher 3 mainly because my brother heard of the game and bought it for us. After that, I fell in love with the gameplay, the story, enough to buy it again when I built my first PC and all the DLC on both my Xbox and PC. I love a story where hard choices are needed in order to progress, like reading a book or a comic but you choose the outcome. That and Im an avid FPS Gamer makes Cyberpunk 2077 a no brainer to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts