Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 536 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to explore, explore and EXPLORE. The sounds, the people, the lights, everything has a story and a purpose. This is and was the reason I fell in love of RPGs in the first place and, with CD Project Red, I can't even imagine what will come of it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the character creation and I'd want to explore Night City and take in all the scenery... And play through the story a few times!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 seems like a game where you can lose yourself for hours and even forget about the world around you. I want to be sucked into that world in the same way I was pulled into other RPGs in the past like Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think I'll spend a good amount of time exploring Night City. Given how immersed i am still in the Witcher 3 world, I feel like I will have a pretty amazing time trying to find the little Easter eggs CDPR has hidden for us around the city.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As someone who have played the original Witcher games I’ve genuinely wanted something that takes a step in a refreshing and different direction than the amazing place where the Witcher left off. Cyberpunk looks like a world where I can control such a unique character and a narrative that sounds deep and fascinating to play through. Genuinely cannot wait to try it out and get immersed in this detailed world and if I win this card I can genuinely take this experience to another level!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
No one does immersion like CD Projekt Red does. I want to get lost in a new world full of customization and exploration. And I'm really excited to see what CDPR can do with an FPS

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Easily the thing I want to do most is look at the city from the highest point I’m able to get to. To take in the new game/atmosphere from CDPR that they always seem to do best.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to make a Stealth Build, and be able to explore every nook & cranny the game has to offer. im one of those people who will take the time to inspect everything to find hidden content that is what i look forward to the most!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts