Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 535 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Super keen for that full clear exploration, the videos have made this game look amazing and i cant wait to get all up in it!!!!. 2020 has been a huge year for everyone and this is the reality break we have been waiting for!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore a world that is heavily dedicated to netting hard on the interwebs as I jack into a secure server, past their secure IP, and steal their encrypted data. Selling it on the dark-catalog, avoiding blue moons at any cost.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game looks so impressive and interesting !
I would love being able to visit and see how the world is evolving, how everyone is doing in their journey from the business man to the gangster stealing somebody in a dark corner. Just travel freely and enjoy this beautiful and terrifying city.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want it because I've never had the opportunity to play a new game with a high end graphics card and tbh cyberpunk looks amazing (not to mention keanu reeves) it would be glorious

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The character creation screen - what we've seen and heard of it, anyway - looks phenomenal. I will probably spend the first 50 hours in there, never mind the actual story. Outrageously excited for this game - but CDPR have a lot of expectations to fulfill. Can they pull it off? (Yes).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really cant wait for cyberpunk, ive always adored films like bladerunner and ghost in the shell, so a game finally coming out in this setting absolutely excites me beyond belief.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
If I win this card, the first thing I'd like to do is give my current GPU to my daughter. Then throw this badass GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 into my system to see how well it runs the Crisis game from 2007. I am very optimistic with full of hope that it's finally going to perform really well in this game!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'd love to explore, explore and EXPLORE. The sounds, the people, the lights, everything has a story and a purpose. This is and was the reason I fell in love of RPGs in the first place and, with CD Project Red, I can't even imagine what will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.