Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 533 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
My main goal is to try and follow the main storyline and try to read everything that they have added in the game like the lore and stuff. Then I would check out each different character and try to win the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cruising around with some lofi music in the background would be great
If the teasers and trailers are anything to go by, immersing myself in the world is going to be a blast

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm obsessed with all the Witcher games, played through all like 3 times and I can't wait to jump in to the cyberpunk world. Mostly the story is what I'm interested in.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Been looking forward to this game since last year's E3 announcement! I'm sure the questlines will be the first thing I jump into once I learn the mechanics.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I loved exploring every single corner of the world in The Witcher 3, there was always something cool and interesting to discover. So that's one of the things I'm definitely looking forward to the most in Cyberpunk 2077, can't wait to uncover every bit of that neon night city!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most in cyberpunk 2077 is playin through as many times as I can to see all the different outcomes of the game! Along with streaming it so that my followers can watch!

TentaclePrincess

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've set aside all the possible free time for September I can specifically for this game. I'm most excited for that first day where I can finally say "it's here" and just get lost for hours on end 😍😍😍

May 27, 2020
Visit site
The thing I'm most looking forward to in cyberpunk 2077 are the player customization options. The self modifications and augments you can install in your body that have real concrete gameplay effects.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
From what I understand, the game is going to have a lot of freedom of player choice so I am extremely excited to see what CDPR has in store for us this time around in terms of Story, and in terms of open world events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS