Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 532 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can’t wait to get totally immersed in Cyberpunk’s world. I loved the Witcher 3 so much that I have played through it 4 times. I have no doubt that I will do the same with Cyberpunk and different character creations!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m mostly excited about exploring the environment, voice and sound effects. CDPR did such an amazing job there in Witcher3 that i cannot wait to immerse myself in Cyberpunk 2077!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to make Keanu my best friend! Johnny “the wick” Silverhand is definitely the part of the game I’m most looking forward to interacting with. I think sometimes the writing in games gets overlooked and I can’t wait to see what dialogue they throw in for the samurai!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to see how the Trauma team works in real gameplay, if you can also apply for premium insurance and instead of dying get to ressuscitate in one of their facilities.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Been waiting to get my hands on cyberpunk ever since it's announce date! Loved witcher 3 on the ps4 but I also loved to play on a higher graphic setting in PC if I can win this card *wink wink*

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really hope that Cyberpunk 2077 has an Easter egg referring too Witcher 3! i would love to meet Ciri or something in the game and helping her out or something!
Other than that i just look forward to another great game experience from CD Project Red!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cant wait to see what the Cyber Punk 2077 world will offer. Im excited to see what the story is about and all the little things likes, side quests and challenges that can be done. Also looking forward to the RPG elements of the game and how in depth the system will be. Also it comes out a day before my birthday so i know what to getting. Hope it comes bundled with a new 2080 TI

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Better question would be what I don't want to do.
The list of what i want to do is to big.
Play through the story. Expirience the world. See all the diffrent characters. List goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS