Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 508 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Been saving up to buy a new GPU for my rig to play this game at max settings to experience the best breathtaking experience from my beloved CDPR! Can't wait to put my hands on it and emerge on the cyberpunk universe :D

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of customization, rather it's for cosmetic reasons or for stats. Character customization and weapon customization would be what I look forward to the most in Cyberpunk 2077. Hopefully I'll be able to show them off in multiplayer as well. Good luck everyone!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Loved Witcher 3 and the atmosphere they created to fully immerse players, can't wait to get fully immersed in this futuristic cyberpunk world and take me away from the real world!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love the world-building that Mike Pondsmith has done with the Cyberpunk series. Being able to immerse myself into that world in a high fidelity, PC gaming experience is really exciting. Can't wait for its' release.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This is gonna be my first cyberpunk game ever! I would love to experience a vibrant world cyberpunk style from CD Project which are known for their amazing games. (Looking at you Witcher 3)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to play this game with friends, of course I love playing single player games and such and getting as much as I personally can out if it but for a few of my closest friends at the moment this game means the world to them and I just want to experience the best of this game with them and completely explore the lore and nerd out over all the details with them!!!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I haven't found any games that have sparked my interest in a while. Cyberpunk 2077 got my interest because of its rpg elements, the open world you get to explore, and the moral choices you get to make. I can't wait to play it.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to exploring the vast open world and seeing more of the crazy art direction CD Projekt Red has gone with. Their games are top quality and I feel like this is no different!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS