Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 507 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly I’m always really invested in the new worlds games can put us in. As a writer, my favorite thing about any creative project is the adventure of exploring that new world that exists within the game/book/movie. So that’s what I’m most wanting to do in Cyberpunk 2077! I really want to explore and just take in what CD Projekt has created for us!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I only recently took an interest to this game when I found out it was open world (makers of Witcher3 I should've known better) I honestly just cant wait to explore the world they made and sink a ton of hours into the games side quests just like I did witcher.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I cannot wait to delve into the world of Cyberpunk 2077 and explore every square inch of the game, take in the aesthetic, find every story thread, and really lean in to the rpg element. Can't wait to spend at least an hour or two in character creation as well, tweaking all the finer details of my soon to be cyber rogue

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to seeing this futuristic world they created, getting to know the characters and living the story. It's been a while since I've felt excitement towards a game launch but the theme and gameplay seems to hit all of my buttons.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to experience the world of Cyberpunk 2077 created by CDPR! Narrative, dialogue, background, and the outcomes of your choices are what sold me on the Witcher games, I started with Witcher 2 on PC, and looking forward to experiencing a futuristic setting. Thanks for all of your hard work and effort CDPR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS