Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 502 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I am most excited about is simply living the life of a street samurai all while taking in the worlds displays of Cyberpunk 2077!

Check out my Cyberpunk 2077 cosplay on Instagram @Vexseus!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’m looking forward to starting the story and then getting completely side tracked on all the side quests and just wandering. I like to explore. 👍

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I wanna do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is hacking big corporations heads and do everything I can to ruin their plans and expose their lack of humanity while riding cool cars and bikes and become a hacker vigilante like Lisbeth Salander

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Oh man. What don't I want to do? But I really want to experience the story content. I have some high expectations coming off the Witcher 3. I also want to experience some infiltration gameplay.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I became a fan of CD projekt Red after playing the Witcher 3, a true masterpiece, after that I bought the other games. I really have big expectations for Cyberpunk2077, give me the game and that GPU xD

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would love to order a bowl of noodles in the Chinese place, eat them while watching crowds passing by in the rain. True BR feeling and of course You're breathtaking achievement ✌🏻

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly this game feels like it’s going to be everything gaming is to me! I love single player stories. I love cyberpunk! And I love Cd projeckt red so much for the Witcher triology. I can’t wait for the day to finally immersive myself in cyberpunk 2077 and probably not see the light of day for a month~! <3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What i want to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is customize the character to become close as possible to my favourite comics hero, Nathan Never, is an italian comics by Sergio Bonelli published monthly since 1991.

Nathan Never is a special agent in a semi-dystopian near future where crime-fighting is shared between the police and corporate detective agencies such as Never's employer Agenzia Alfa (Alpha Agency).
Stories typically merge classic urban crime, noir, and drama, with occasional forays into political thriller, survival horror, and space opera.

Nathan Never is also a Cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook published only in Italy in the 1994

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS