Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 501 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Just like in Witcher series i would explore, explore and later after some stealth hacking i would explore some more. CDPR makes such a beautiful landscapes and detailed cities that makes me feel bad if i havent checked every nooks and crannies for some easter eggs or some fun stuff. After watching first trailer i heard Night City calling me to see what it has to offer.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Being a fan of Cyberpunk 2020 I want to see how that world translates to a videogame. Its about time a Cyberpunk game was made and I'm glad I just happen to live on that timeline!

Stay Safe Choombas!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting for a very customisable open world experience with a modern twist. Most open world games are either quite limited or lack customisation on your character.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Once I get my hands on this game, I plan to play through the main story enough to be able to explore most of the city, and then explore and do side quests, this game has the chance of being the best RPG since Skyrim, in my opinion. I also plan to have upgraded my gpu by then so I can run this game at high frame rates, Cyberpunk 2077 is the game I've been waiting forever for, and I cannot wait to enter the world.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm looking forward to seeing how CDPR takes lessons learned from The Witcher 3 and incorporates them into a massive new dystopian future environment - especially the street stories!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
All I wanna do is find all the pop culture Easter eggs! There's definitely gonna be a bunch of Witcher ones and, as a huge fan of the series, they're gonna be awesome to discover

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to crank the graphics settings sooo high that my hopefully-newly-won GTX 2080 Ti's fans sound like a jet engine as it's lifting a plane off the runway and into the sky. And I want to beep-boop-beep my cyber-brainnets and kerblam rival punks. Then I want to plunge into cyberspace to probe its mysteries, and, who knows, maybe become its overlord. And maybe I'll ask Silverhand to talk dirty to me from within my own mind, while he's there.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Do my utmost to not quit my job and live out the rest of my days in Cyberpunk.

And for the sympathy vote; I lost my 980 Ti and motherboard in the 3rd week of lockdown. Working from home has been a tad less luxurious since then! :(

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I am excited to see how cool technology will be seeing in the game. Plus, cdprojectred makes good story too. So I am eagerly waiting for it. Already pre-ordered. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS