Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 499 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk 2077 has been in development for atleast 6-7 years now it has already been delayed from april to September .
What I am looking forward to the most is all the hard work the developers have put in to the game and for me as a gamer be able to enjoy this game in full ultra quality and only with a 2080ti I’ll be able to do that.

I am also looking forward to Exploring the night city and all the Melee arsenal that I’ll be able to use to bash my enemy!!!

Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
The possibilites are endless, I like to explore and just live in the world. 80s space themed, neon lights, cybernetics and all open world goodness. It's a game I've been excited for ever since it was announced

May 27, 2020
Visit site
For me, CD Project is a very good studio, so my expectations for this game are really high. I've seen the trailer, and I can't wait for the amazing open world, which kind of reminds me Blade Runner movies. Also seeing Keanu Reeves in this game will be a thrill.

Best regards,
Zoltán

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello, what i want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is explore the whole game and 100% it, i love 100% games and i wanna do the same in Cyberpunk 2077, exploring it, the hidden secrets, do all the quests, customizing my character which we all know its gonna take a lot of time to create our characters. Thank you for giving me the chance to enter in this giveaway and good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS