Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 498 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been waiting for this game since 2016, when I finished Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3). I already preordered PC retail edition.

What I most want to see in Cyberpunk 2077 is how rich and immersive the city is, I want to wander around the city and take a look around. I think this game will be a step-up in open world genre.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I don't have a gaming pc and trying to build one but the prices aren't in range of my interest. Cyberpunk 2077 is looking a hell of a game and who doesn't want to play next to John Wick? Really excited to join the sleek badass digitally connected world and become the king pin.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really just want to immerse myself in a world with good story and characters, a lack of shady microtransactions, and without the strange obsession that the industry has with making every game multi-player even to the detriment of the product.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to be able to feel again the feeling of wonder, excitement, and thrill, of exploring a new open world rpg. To truly roleplay and immerse myself in its world. To bask in the unknown and limitless possibilities and activities contained in Cyberpunk 2077.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm excited to explore and see what kind of trouble I can get into. Most open ended RPGs, I spend so much time doing side content that I can go 100s of hours without ever touching the main story quest. I love just losing myself in these worlds

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Aint it obviouse, I wanna spend 5 hours of gameplay customizing my charactor just so I can spend the other amount looking at the back of his head. I honestly cannot wait espeicially when release is only a few days before my birthday.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
From the get go this game had me.
I am looking forward to diving into the game can forging my own story.
Super interested in what the game is going to be like with non-gender conforming and how everyone's reactions to it will be.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly the thing I’m looking most forward to doing in this game is just taking my time in creating my character. I really appreciate how detailed and meticulous the character creation in this game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS