Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 497 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna feel Happiness, anger and many other things playing this game... I wanna feel a hole in my heart whem i finish it... This game will be awesome, in the future i hope that whem i think about the that i spend in Cyberpunk my life will get full of joy, because i wanna complete 100% of the game, se everything that is possible to see and discover step by step why this will be one of the greatest games of this generation.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to live through the eyes of what Mike Pondsmith had in mind with this game. Working with CDPR was the absolute best decision to make. Just the visuals alone was enough for me drool over. Ultimately, what I want to do most in the game is to just embrace the maximum amount of cyber eye candy I'm about to be overwhelmed with thanks to Mike and CDPR. With this card, I'll be able to do just that. My only sadness is that this doesn't come with a Cyberoptics upgrade. :p

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a kid, I've always loved the cyberpunk thematic or futuristic thematic since the first time I saw The Fifth Element movie. Watching these types of movies always calms my hunger of living in a world like those, but having the chance to actually play and be one citizen of a cyberpunk distopian city, would actually get me close to that feeling that I felt at first.

I'm really hyped to jump into Nightcity and roam around the city, enjoy the landscape and get involved with the environment and the citizens. I want to see what mysteries has Nightcity to offer me and to enjoy the story that, currently, has options that can change the course of this one (they promise this and I have faith in CD Projekt Red that they'll do it). The human enhancements and all the technology behind, the progress and all kind of stuff we can get it, I can't wait to see everything that Cyberpunk 2077 has to offer. I can't tell much more of the emotion I have to play this game, to submerge me into the distopia and emerge as the king of Nightcity, or die as a tryhard.

One thing that I hope CDPR doesn't step back is with the aggresivity this game promise to have, the amounts of f**ks they gave to media and other people that talk thrash about it, all the critics about nonsense. It is a distopian world, let the game be as inmersive as a degenerate world its suppose to be, its suppose to show the decadence of the human race at it finest.

To get back to the topic, and to be more specific, the first thing I'm going to do once I get inside the game, I'll be customising my dong and I'll take my time.

EDIT: It will be a nice birthday present to have this GPU.

Last edited:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I hope in Cyberpunk I would be allowed to put a red grenade instead of the nose in my character customization, name him Ozob and play with high powered explosives.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This game looks so amazing i just really want to explore the world. I want to hope in a car and drive around and just explore for a hour or so then just in and kick ass with all the cool characters

Last edited by a moderator:
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Definitely all the cool looking upgrades, and whatnot. Stuff like that has always been my favorite aspect of a lot of RPGs, and Cyberpunk 2077 is my most anticipated game, along with Baldur's Gate 3, so I can't wait!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've most patiently waiting for the intense character customize for 1 and most importantly. Most of all just wanna see that beautiful big night city in action and shred it up all day long !

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I've really wanted to do with this game is do what I do in any RPG in this fashion. Kill off the Expendables, loot everything I can, hoard it all, get all of the best weapons, mods, outfits, cruise around the city in a crazy missed vehicle or hover craft, and live my best life. Taking out different gangs that I oppose would also be a nice touch. This game seems like it would be limitless and I want a card that will give me limitless performance. Thanks y'all.

ZOD

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to discover the story and find out Keanu Reeves's arc I cannot wait to discover all these things that have been hinted that will be included in the game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to eavesdrop on random conversations around me and explore every inch of the unforgiving world of Cyberpunk 2077. Applied for annual leave on April 16 and I'm pretty sure I'll be on leave on September 17 as well!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want pick my futuristic gun to shoot into futuristic bandits and get my futuristic car and speed up a lot into a futuristic city. And appreciate the futuristic graphics of Cyberpunk 2077 world. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS