Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 484 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Cyberpunk has this massive world and cool gameplay upon what is shown in the trailers, that is why my goal to this game is to beat the game in every possible way, complete achievements and explore all things the game has to offer!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Im looking forward to burning out nights with Keanu Reeves. Probobly wont progress the story much, just chill in the opening segments of the game whilst i tell him about my Day. (Im sure he's programmed to Listen)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wanna create a cyber woman working with IOS. This would be expensive and beautiful thing in cyberpunk world but please dont update my woman in every month xd

May 27, 2020
Visit site
It's been 8 years since I was as hyped for a game as I am for CyberPunk 2077 (last was Watch Dogs, which wasnt ruined for me by the downgrades back then because I couldnt even run it at full low 30fps lol)
Honestly, I just want to experience all that night city has to offer, hopefully my current card can run it well, and even more hopefully, that card will be this one :p

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just want to explore the open world and interact with some of the amazing environments I have seen in the long gameplay trailer that CD Projekt did a while back. They appear to have done a great job of bringing the world of Cyberpunk to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts