Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 483 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just wanna experience the game world and be in complete awe being in it, seems the most refresh take we could possibly get for a videogame right now, and we do need that experience, CD Project Red, GOTY Devs :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
My PC doesn’t even meet the minimum requirements. I would love to get this GPU to enjoy the game and explore the night city. I'm not financially able to purchase it. So you really could make a poor orphanhappy😇😇😇. But I know I'llbe disappointed🙄🙄. Anyway Thanks PC Gamer🙋🙋. amostofa

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Most of all, I would like to feel the cyberpunk futuristic world. Not some kind of textured standrad city, like usual in games, but deep and living city, that my character will be part of. Like i said, part of, not some kind of god and saviour.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Saw this game awhile back and thought it looked amazing from the first trailer these types of games are my all time favorites and I can’t wait to explore the world and just enjoy the graphics and story.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I have been looking forward to this game for what feels like forever. I played through the entirety of The Witcher 3.and I loved every second which is why I pre ordered this game as soon s it was available. CD Project Red is one of the greatest if not THE greatest studio of our generation and I'm looking forward to this next labor of love.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Super excited to create a character and experience the plot and beautiful scenaries! CDPK did such an amazing with the world design of Witcher 3 that I know Cyberpunk 2077 won't disappoint.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wish to live WITHIN the cyberpunk world and get to know everything there is to know about stories, gangs, city districts, and every single juicy detail, especially if it can give me an advantage. All that while casually stealing and maybe assassinating a high value target.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
To be real, the biggest thing I'm ready for a single player world that's truly rich in detail and not re used assets and shaders. Super looking forward to see the level of detail this game will have

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I’ve been waiting years and years for this game and I can not wait until I can explore night city and upgrade various parts of my characters body. It’s going to be epic!!! Ever since I first played the Witcher 3 I knew this game was going to be biblical!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS