Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 479 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I wouldn't mind a breathtaking game like this since without a doubt, it will be one of the best games so far at least in my opinion so can't wait to explore the game

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I'm looking forward to is. Driving around taking in all the sites and seeing how the city interacts. Entering the hacking world and being totally taken in by the story. I built a PC costing £2450 just for this game to play it in all its glory.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to put on a tight black dress, sneak a little pistol under there, hide my blades in my arms and head out onto the town, blonde hair slick and makeup killin it. Night City is my city tonight! <3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I think for me I'd like to roam around with my customized genitals and just flash them off while engaging in machine heavy melee combats, explore the city of the future and the cyberpunk life in general. I have always been a fan of industrial or neon lit cyberpunk themes etc

May 9, 2020
Visit site
I'd generally Roam the streets in Roach (My car), obeying traffic laws and just trying to get a little breakfast. But when that buck tooth sod RICK is inevitable and inexplicably rude to me and denys me my ham and cheese whamlet, things get a little weird for the rest of the day. After a series of generally horrific rage fueled acts of improportionate vengeance I'll get home, pop a Coro......ahh, a Bud light, and play a bit of cyberpunk 2077. Man, can't wait for that game. What's this thread about anyway?

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Always been a fan of cyberpunk settings in movies and books, I'm really Stoked that CD Projekt RED is taking this to the next level, I wish to do a lot of stuff in this game, but mostly, I'll explore Every little detail that the city could have.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Waaaaa.....ive been waiting for a long long loooooong time....and i hope i get it😭😭😭😭that rtx is very powerful. Hoping someday i found that rtx inside my rig.

Why i think cyberpunk gonna be great...
On top of that is keanu reeves😅😅
The gameplay reveal is kinda hype me up

Hoping i can play CYBERPUNK WITH THAT RTX...HUHU

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I cant wait to sink my hands to this game, i trust cd projekt red completely to deliver this dynamic world and cant wait to see the amazing adventures they created for us in this world, everything looks so polished and well crafted, and i also want to meet... Ciri! She's there, i know it!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Become a symbiotic organism of a man and a machine. Wreck havoc with cybernetic limbs and augmentations. Surpass humans technologically and be a living nightmare in Nightcity!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Can't wait to have a new game to enjoy from CD Projekt Red. The Witcher games are some of my favorites so I'm excited to see what they do with a new story!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm eager to discover the amazing world of good graphics, since I've been playing on an old laptop as long as I can remember. And I want to get the most out of the freedom the game provides. *-*

Status
Not open for further replies.