Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 477 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to seeing the different ways you can influence the story with your choices.

Witcher 3 had some drastically different outcomes in some quests depending on not just your choices but how you started the quest. One quest for example you have to start at the end to get the best outcome possible.

This was a very unique feature that no other games had done yet as normally you have to find a quest giver see what they want and follow the quest order as it is designed.

In Witcher 3 being able to simply explore the world and actually finish quests simply through exploration was already impressive enough but the fact this is then designed to influence the outcome of the quests is yet more impressive.

I'm hoping for similar innovations in Cyberpunk 2077 and really want to see what all the different outcomes can be.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've seen a YouTube video about CD Project Red's history in creating games,they went from bankruptcy to becoming one of the top game developers of the 21st century. They did so because they create games that are meant to be enjoyed and are not entirely motivated by profit and that's how you make award winning games. First thing I'm going to do in Cyberpunk 2077 is follow the main storyline and see if it's as good Witcher 3's (provided my graphics card could handle Cyberpunk 2077 tho ).

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore Night City in all its glory! I'm a huge fan of exploration and fighting mechanics. I'm eager to see what you guys have done with Cyberpunk 2077. The Witcher 3 was a masterpiece to a massive scale, so I simply cannot wait to explore this beast!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do the most in Cyberpunk 2077 is follow the story. KEANU REEVES!! awesome. as well as take in the amazing textures and lighting the RTX brings with it. It will be an amazing game quite possibly game of the year.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I always have been a fan of cd projekt and their incredible games.I loved witcher and Im sure I will love cyberpunk.I just want to roam free in the beautiful world that is portraited in cyberpunk.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been wanting to get my hands on this beefy GPU. But my real aim is an RTX 2070, Because its enough for me. But it would be awesome if i have a 2080ti, right now I still have a 1050ti. Then the trailer came out for cyberpunk 2077, i'm hyped when came out i've been saving up money for this because its my type of game. Overhyped or not i will buy the game. If i win for sure first game i will play is cyberpunk 2077 in this gpu. Goodluck to the participants :)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I don't know if they will do it, but I want to find Ciri. They left it open with the Witcher 3 cutscene and I think it would be so badass to run into her in a club or gambling den.

After that, it would be to explore all the different areas. The artwork and game play vids show Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be full of tons of visual experiences.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would talk a lot and sneak, maybe hack - as I'm quite pacifist and don't want to be forced to kill. So my Girl will go around and search for peaceful solutions. I wonder how hacking and drugs will work. So I need the card for best immersion in the world of Night City:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts