Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 475 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
i know it's a long shot to win this but i Have hope if i win this i will finally have the starting piece of ever building my own pc and will finally be able to do something and play the games i want free from freezing and extremely low fps

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been excited about this game for awhile, I'd like to explore the city in-depth, talk to every character I can and take on all the quests or objectives, if I can. <3

May 27, 2020
Visit site
honestly I just think getting lost in another incredible handcrafted world from the Devs will be what I’m most looking forward to, to soaking up every side quest I can to just simply taking a walk around night city and exploring the Badlands!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I really like to see the world of Cyberpunk. Im truely looking forward to explore the world and seeing the grade of detail they bring this world alive.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
What do I want to do most, I want to immerse my self into the game, I want to follow trough the main storyline, and all the side stories, I wanna explore the **** out of it:LOL::eek::ROFLMAO:o_O

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to try all the possible playstyles, experience the Cyberpunk atmosphere and world. Maybe be a pacifist or drive full havoc, it's all about the possibilities that I'm looking forward to trying. Looking forward to the next step CDPR will drive the industry!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Ill be honest, the main reason id like to play is keanu reeves. Because we are all breathtaking. Ive had the game paid for since the option was allowed at gamestops and am waiting patiently for my chance to pick it up!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
In Cyberpunk 2077, I wish that you have the option to be the greatest cyber pimp in the city, and being able to run the business just like Butters from South Park.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've always adored cyberpunk as a genre in the media industry. Worlds like Blade Runner, Judge Dredd, Akira and many more has always fascinated me. The one thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is exploring Night city, every nook and cranny that the developers had developed I shall visit!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to? How cd project expand upwards. Fps shooter isn't a new thing but being able to play in a Star Wars "Coruscant" like city will probably take the genre to a whole new level. Also who'd waiting for Ciri to pop up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS