Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 474 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I love cdpr i'm fan of them since i played witcher series i'm waiting for cyberpunk anxiously and the most excited thing about cyberpunk is keanu reeves i would love to see him and play with him i hope i will win🧐❣

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I would get in my car and just go for a drive in the desert. Looks relaxing and hopefully it will be a good way to chill a bit, before a futuristic confrontation.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I can't wait to explore everything and look at things in the tiniest detail. I'm looking forward to experiencing the characters story and the world. It reminds me of when I first played half-life 2 on release and spent 15 minutes staring at a wall because of the detail involved. In CDPR we trust.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to climb walls with my modified spider arms then slash ennemies head. Also I could have a cigar with a cute cybergoth on my attic appartement after we virtually fucked all night.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the vast environments the city has to offer, the narrative and different choices available and, mostly, I want to try every option the rpg system has to offer. thanks for the chance!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I just really want to play that game im kind of a fan of that type of games.
And will be really helpful upgrade for my PC 🥳
Anyway i wish luck to everyone who joined that giveaway.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Being immersed in a high fidelity cyberpunk universe surrounded with chaos (inequality, corruption, crimes, protests, conflicts, etc.), life (in a megalopolis overpopulated, each people have goals, they have an history, a family, friends, and they, like the player, try to get by, many fail, some succeed...) and opportunities to feel an impact on the world is what I'm looking for in Cyberpunk 2077.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS