Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 476 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
I've always adored cyberpunk as a genre in the media industry. Worlds like Blade Runner, Judge Dredd, Akira and many more has always fascinated me. The one thing I want to do most in Cyberpunk 2077 is exploring Night city, every nook and cranny that the developers had developed I shall visit!

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Looking forward to? How cd project expand upwards. Fps shooter isn't a new thing but being able to play in a Star Wars "Coruscant" like city will probably take the genre to a whole new level. Also who'd waiting for Ciri to pop up?

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Honestly this game has been on my can't wait to play list since it was just a sparkle in CD Projekt Red's eye. I've pre-ordered the collectors edition and a second copy for a friend of mine so we can experience it together. I just can't wait to hop into one of the many vehicles Night City has to offer and see just what kind of crazy **** me and my boy Keanu can do together ❤. Its gonna be the bromance of a lifetime.

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I want to do as much as possible. I always try to finish every quest or subquest in a game. But if you really want to know, I want to play it! There's all this hype and I was never exposed to it

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm super excited to create my character and get involved in the storyline. I'm also looking forward to just walk around and explore either by foot or car. I loved just walking around in TW3.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
With a 2080 Ti, I can play all the games I want.. But I am going to use it more on 3D animation and stuff. I am also looking forward to cyberpunk 2077 😁😁😁

The character customization is one of the features that I am looking forward to. and the futuristic aspect of it, never played an RPG with such concept

May 27, 2020
Visit site
First thing I'm going to do?

Modify my character's junk size.

Pour all points in charisma (or whatever social status to manipulate characters)

Let my package do the talking.

If sh*t hits the fan, hack everyone/everything to let everyone else do my fighting.

Sit and chill with my giant d*ck.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Explore the game, every corner of the map, every main, side, and social quest. 100% this game. Love The Witcher series, now CDPR brings the dream game for me. Looking forward to the game, no matter if I win the GPU. Best of luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts