Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 469 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to do more than anything in Cyberpunk 2077 is customize a character to perfection and play it as close to how I'd act in real life as I possibly can. I wanna immmerse myself so deep in Night City that I have no idea who I am on this side of the screen anymore haha :p

May 26, 2020
Visit site
I want to get completely immersed in Cyberpunk. My experience with Witcher 3 was awesome and I'm hoping to get that same experience, but in futuristic Night City! CDPR is great with story telling and making an amazing open world and I can't wait to experience this one. The other main thing I want to do is to just take it in. From what I've seen so far the graphics look awesome and having RTX on will make it even better!

May 26, 2020
Visit site
What I want to do most is to make a name for myself in Night City as a notorious Net-Runner and someone to be both feared and respected; and to break through the Blackwall.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
I love creating characters, so I can't wait to spend the first 6 hours in character creation, recreating a perfect cyber-version of myself amd then another hour wondering how to name her.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
I want to get this game permanently, it's such an epic ARPG I've ever known so far. I wish I would have enough cash to build a PC that can handle this game smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS