Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 468 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2020
Visit site
i’ve been waiting for this game for the longest! i want it to get released as fast as possible already. i really wish i would win the graphics card though honestly because i already have the game pre-ordered since new years, but i dont think my 1060 will handle it on maximum settings, and i dont have anywhere near enough to buy a new card :D

May 26, 2020
Visit site
I mostly want to do mundane stuff, like going around the city, checking what the NPCs are doing, going to bars. Eventually would love to discover some tough long quests and easter eggs.

May 26, 2020
Visit site
The one thing I can't wait to do is find out the scope of body upgrades i can have. Those wrist blades looked awesome and I'm hoping they are just a tiny piece of whats on offer.
Mav-out

MpF

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Mostly i just would like to play it like it's meant to be played. AAA game with maxed out graphic it's an experience I don't get from splinter cell 1:oops:

May 26, 2020
Visit site
Oh my god, this is insane, I would probably just roam the streets and just enter different apartments to see the owner's reactions when I break-in, check their fridge and see what brand of beers they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS