Giveaway Win a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition graphics card from PC Gamer and GOG.COM!

Page 471 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2020
Visit site
Really looking forward to getting in to the world and just explore the cyberpunk futuristic city! Been a fan since witcher 1 enhanced came out. I hope they take their time and release an other legendary game.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
I want to explore the game with my favorite actor keanu reeves. It's an opportunity to play along with john wick and might also teabag him out of nowhere. just kiddin i love keanu reeves.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
Who doesnt want to hangout with virtual Keanu. But also want to be able to play the game. My first kid is due at the beginning of September so I dont know when I will actually get to play the games. But weather its at release or a year later I look forward to it all the same.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
If I would be able to run this game (thanks to the GPU) I think the first thing I would do is, from the moment I am able to roam freely through the city, go and find the hidden gems that CDPR has hidden in the city: cool NPC's, throwbacks to The Witcher etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS